A non-exempt position serving Indian and non-Indian patients/clientele.
Minimum High School diploma or G.E.D. required, current enrollment in High School or GED program will be considered. Must demonstrate strong skills with written communication including use of Word and Excel. Proper and professional telephone etiquette is required. Demonstrated success in providing exceptional customer service required. Experience with cashiering, 10-key, spreadsheets, database management and familiarity with Medical Terminology preferred. CPR/First-Aid certification and a valid driver’s license preferred.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for providing secretarial support and receptionist duties for various departments.
- Performs typing, filing, answering telephone, composes routine correspondence, and operates office equipment.
- Coordinates with clinic departments to assess supply and equipment needs.
- Maintains general files.
- Transcribes correspondence, reports and minutes with high degree of accuracy to final form.
- Prepares and distributes meeting materials as needed by departments.
- Coordinates with all delivery service for special or overnight mailings. Responsible for mail processing and maintenance of postage meter.
- Willingly takes available assignments in various departments and contributes to the overall departmental productivity.
- Other duties as assigned.
|Job Category||Fill In (On-Call)|