High school diploma or GED required. At least two years of experience in positions with administrative tasks and interaction with the public required. Experience in a position bound by high standards of confidentiality required. Must be able to develop, organize, and maintain multiple filing systems, through the maximized use of computer technology. Must possess strong word processing skills, spreadsheet and database management required. Must be able to multitask and have a positive attitude.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains employee training, in-service, injury, and employee health documentation.
- Notify HR Director immediately of any concerns/issues that arise regarding completion of employment related documentation.
- Organize and maintain file systems. Maximizes use of computer databases and HRIS system for employee data tracking.
- Sends written correspondence to applicants and employees as necessary.
- Assist in compiling interview information for interview boards and interviews.
- Coordinate drug testing for pre-employment, random, and for cause as needed.
- Assists in completion of all administrative HR functions, including but not limited to: department reception, credentialing, benefit coordination, and employment process.
- Maintains HR assistant desk book, updating forms and processes, outlining procedures associated with the completion of each.
- Assists in Quarterly and Annual reporting for Administration.
- Serves on Committees as time commitment allows.
- Participates in interview committees as requested.
- Conducts New Hire Orientation as needed.
- Responds effectively to many basic employee issues or concerns, escalating to the HR Generalist or Director when the issue becomes complex.
- Handles ordering for employee recognition items and departmental supplies.
- Effectively manages tasks to maintain a consistent reception and phone presence in the department.
- Processes work assignments in a professional and accurate manner. Prioritize and complete work by a specified deadline 95% of the time.
- Consistently adheres to strict confidentiality.
- Consistently performs routine duties without reminders.
- Identifies and communicates time frame for completion of tasks assigned.
- Uses down time productively.
- Provide excellent internal and external customer service, routing inquiries, questions and concerns through the appropriate process for resolution.
- Maintains a clean and neat professional appearance in accordance with company and departmental policy.
- Follow work duty hours and break time with clear communication with the supervisor.
- Consistently exhibits interpersonal, group, and written communication skills.
- Uses e-mail services/internet appropriately, limiting usage to business-related needs.
- Uses phone for company business. Limits personal phone calls so as to be virtually unnoticed.
- Pursues job related training and demonstrates a consistent ability to implement and share new information and processes.
- Consistently exhibits a team spirit, high ethics and integrity.
- Consistently exhibits problem identification and problem solving skills.
- Other duties as assigned.
|Job Category||Full Time|