A non-exempt position serving Indian and non-Indian patients/clientele.
High School Diploma or GED is required with full-time and/or part-time positions. Students in fill-in position are expected to maintain good to excellent academic standing at their school. Previous work experience as a receptionist, greeter, administrative assistant or equivalent is preferred. Majority of experience should have had high public contact and visibility. Knowledge of customer service, marketing and sales beneficial. Must be able to operate a personal computer with IBM software. Must be able to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends and holidays.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Consistently promote a positive, professional image of the company at all times, and provide consistent high quality customer service to all patrons.
- Consistently demonstrate positive, effective communication skills and interactions with the Membership Supervisor, employees, members, volunteers, other agencies and organizations.
- Demonstrate a comprehensive knowledge of and comply with company policies and procedures, including the rules, policies and procedures contained in the Wellness Center Member Handbook.
- Assist as needed in special events/activities.
- Completes all duties on daily cleaning schedules.
- Conducts one-on-one tours and provides a thorough orientation of the Wellness Center and benefits.
- Ability to work with a variety of patrons.
- Handles all reservations accurately.
- Initiates the registration process and registers members in appropriate classes.
- Answers incoming calls, forwards calls professionally and efficiently; takes accurate messages as needed.
- Maintains an adequate amount of Pro Shop supplies and Snack Bar inventory and re-orders when necessary.
- Prepares all snack bar orders.
- Processes incoming and outgoing mail.
- Other duties as assigned.
|Job Category||Fill In (On-Call)|