This year marks Marimn Health’s 30th anniversary. We opened in 1990 and were the first tribal clinic in the country to serve both native and non-native patients. Over the past thirty years, we have expanded our facilities and added programs and services. Today we serve thousands of patients on and around the reservation. We continuously look for new and better ways to help our patients get ahead and stay ahead of preventable diseases. We strive to improve the health of our people and focus on our youth by helping them learn healthier lifestyles that will inevitably strengthen our people, allowing us all to prosper for years to come.
We’d like to say lim lemtsh (thank you) to the Coeur d’Alene Tribe and lim lemtsh to our patients who have trusted us with their health and the health of their families over the years. We’ve been blessed to serve the community and our team here at Marimn Health looks forward to what the next 30 years will bring!
We don’t want this anniversary to get away from us without some sort of celebration. Normally, we would hold a celebration in person with all of you, but since we can’t gather together in person, we’re going to have a virtual giveaway instead!
We’ll be giving away multiple prizes like Apple watches, Keurig coffee machines, lots of electronics, and a grand prize!
To enter the giveaway, complete the survey below.
Here’s the details:
• You can enter the contest September 21 through October 2, 2020. Winners will be announced October 7 on Facebook.
• Submit your entry by clicking the “Giveaway Survey” button below. You can also visit the Wellness Center to complete the survey in person. One entry per person.
• Your entry grants Marimn Health permission to use your name and comments for social media, website, and any other promotional material.
• Marimn Health will contact the winners to make arrangements for pick-up.
• Must be a Coeur d’Alene Tribal member, Marimn Health patient, or employee of Marimn Health to enter.
• Must be 18 or older to enter.
*Winners will be randomly selected from the list of people who completed the survey.