Our aquatics staff is here to provide a safe and fun environment for people of all ages and swimming abilities. Each of our staff members is certified in Lifeguarding, Basic First Aid, CPR for the Professional Rescuer, and receive Automated External Defibrillator (AED) training.
Many of our staff members are also certified and trained in water fitness, arthritis therapy, and water safety instruction. Let us know how we can help!
COVID Precautionary Measures:
- Hot Tub is limited to 2 individuals at one time, both seated at opposite sides of the Hot Tub.
- Swimmers must rinse off for 1 minute prior to entering a body of water and must repeat when changing to another body of water
- 3 Lanes are reserved for lap swimming and limited to two users swimming in opposite directions of one another.
- The remainder of the main pool is sectioned of into 10ft x 10ft squares, limited to 1 user (Or family units) in each box for recreational play and water fitness use.
- The Kiddie Pool is closed until further notice.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during these difficult times.